Saturday, September 06, 2008

One of my cats


Introducing sh*thead. My husband name the poor thing. eegads. She's a sweet cat, very independent and I need to get her to the vet. She's not very fat. She's an outdoor cat and probably has worms. I promise I will take her this next week. I'm still recovering from twoface (my calico) going to the vet, that was like $450.
Course, we are still battling the raccooooooooooons...which like the cat food.
Someone tried to take twoface during our yard sale in July. I said, no way buddy. That cat cost me too much money just to give her away. Besides twoface loves my granddaughter!

I didn't accomplish anything today. Shot some photos in the backyard and watched What happens in Vegas with my family. Took a nap. Course, I slept until 11 a.m. to begin with. Now it's 8 p.m. so the day is gone!

No comments: