Friday, September 05, 2008

Florida, batten down the hatches!

If you've not figured it out by now after two years, I absolutely love Florida. The first time I was there was oh so many years ago, for Navy bootcamp. Then I got to go back two years ago and again last year and I just love it. Though all the traffic would eventually set me off!

But here's these photos I shot last trip at St. Augustine. My favorite is the little lone boat. But I decided to post these since hurricanes are headed that way.





My other favorite place, like how would I know? is Georgia! I want to go to Savannah someday. Since I was a teenager I would read the historical novels and have always been fascinated by the history and that area.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yeah i can't wait for MORE bad weather sooooooooooo uncool!!!