Sunday, November 29, 2009

LE Horse Guardians

I've had these images for a few months now and finally decided to release them for holiday shoppers. I will put one up for sale each Sunday evening until the series of 6 is complete. But don't wait to buy them, see my special offer farther on in the post!


They are all black and white images that would make a great grouping of art. I am first offering them as 12x18 images as you see here. The print itself is 12x18, while the image will have a border and my small digi-sig. I am offering them in this manner as a Limited Edition of 30 each. They will be $30 each. Yes, you read that right! I will also sell the entire series of 6 images in this size for $150, a savings of $30 off the individual print purchase price. If you want the entire set, please email me. I will be posting an image later this week showing the six images. If you are trying to find an unusual gift for someone, consider my Horse Guardians series. I titled it such because there was a beautiful light that made me think of angels and an otherwordly emotion evokes from them. I hope you think so too.
These will be released also as smaller images, cards and unsigned in several months.

No comments: