Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Yogurt - finally!

It makes me want to say Oikos three times really fast, but all I could do was enjoy the thickest yummiest yogurt I've ever tasted. I don't know that I could ever go back to those 'other' yogurts that are packed with sugar and are like melted ice cream. This stuff, by Stonyfield Farm, is a bit pricier, at $4 for four, but it is definitely worth it and when you consider what you pay for an single ice cream or soda these days, it's a better buy.
No, I'm not getting paid to say any of these things. I just really really like this yogurt. And if I were getting paid, this would be written much better and not at midnight! I had no idea this is what yogurt should be like. I am a blueberry nut, so of course, that's the flavor I bought. No photo with this post, as my camera is in the bedroom and the container is empty. So just visualize the spoon and container.

No comments: