Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Neighborhood beauty



Love the color!





Roses are always a favorite!





Mine.



It's so nice to live in a neighborhood where people really care about the appearance of their yards and homes! I did some drive-by shooting yesterday evening and got two photos that I really think are wonderful. I love the blue house only around the block and the sprinklers just happened to be going. Can you see it? The colors of this place are awesome and the flowers are just enough appeal without being overdone.

The roses blooming on the weathered porch posts are only two doors away from the blue home. I wonder how long those roses have been there. Just beautiful.

And the little garden cherub is in my front yard. The flower we just planted this weekend but my cats knocked the bloom off so I stuck it there for the photo.

Have a great day!

No comments: