Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Smashed the donut



Entered this in the BetterPhoto contest today. It's one of my favorite places online but I haven't been 'hanging out over there' much, so I'm renewing my interest. I've got some editor's pick choices on some of my entries and even a couple placings. So we will see what happens with this one. Wish me luck!
http://www.betterphoto.com/gallery/dynoGallDetail.asp?photoID=6215639&catID=&style=&rowNumber=1&memberID=59253
There's the LONG link for it. And if you have not been to BP, go check it out. Some fabulous stuff over there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh shoot, i just left you a really long comment but it got eaten!

*sigh* i'm so sorry for not emailing you back sooner except for through flickr. i have been so busy and things have been completely falling by the wayside for me lately.

love this image. those puffed out cheeks are SO adorable! i know a lot of people like better photo but i haven't spent much time over there.

thanks also for your kind comments and i'm sorry about the loss of your black lab too. there's something special about those dogs. everytime i see a black lab, i smile.

anyway, have a great weekend! off to add you to my googlereader now.

christie