Wednesday, January 07, 2009

CONTEST! Seniors!

It's been awhile since I've had the chance to do some fun portraits. If you are a senior at a high school in Stephens County (Duncan, Marlow, Empire, Velma, Comanche Bray or Central High) and haven't gotten your senior portraits done yet and you are set to graduate this spring, then post a comment and tell me why you deserve a free photo session?! If you are from anywhere in the southwest region of Oklahoma and are up to driving here for your photo session, go ahead and post also. You could be from Walters, Lawton, Yukon, Mustang, Edmond, etc.
Surely there are takers out there? You can see some of my senior portraiture at my web site: www.tonihopperphotography.com. Go to the button on the left and then under galleries you'll find a section for Seniors.
Morgan, a 2008 graduate from the OKC metro area, said she didn't realize a photo session could be so much fun. I think the excitement of tornados/impending storm looming added to the drama. Bridgette of Rush Springs also had a blast! As did their moms and anyone else they brought. I could list off some more seniors comments, but I think you get the idea.
I'm all about fun and wanting to make sure you get portraits that you love!
So, post your comments and spread the word. At the end of the month, I will announce a winner.
Now come on, don't let me down. The post that most intrigues me wins. You'll have to post an e-mail so that I can contact you.

No comments: