Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!

It's a new year...my slogan, 2009 and it's all fine (or it's all fine in 2009). So I grabbed a few photos that kind of speak Happy New Year...Happy speaks for itself, new is the baby and year, well the pathway with the light shining kind of says the past is behind us and the future we walk toward. These are all images I shot this last year but haven't published.





And if you are a regular blog follower, please join at the side! I would also love to hear more from you blog readers, photo enthusiasts, etc...I do plan to start booking portrait sessions again in about six weeks. So if you are a senior, or just need some fun portraits, send me an e-mail. I am still mulling over the idea of shooting weddings again.
Anyway, don't be a stranger!

1 comment:

nomo wino daph said...

LOVE the new look T!

Happy New Year!