Saturday, January 24, 2009

New in my etsy shop!

This is the view from Monument Hill, that shadow falling across the ground is actually the monument and it is huge! I love this place. The history of this spot is rich with cowboy and cattle. This is one of the reasons I love Oklahoma. There is so much history here to explore.
I've added this image to my etsy shop. This image is also one of those I'm debating on getting as a large canvas for my home...20x30 probably.
I shot this photo after attending a fine arts festival in which I won first place in the professional division. My husband and I stopped here and enjoyed a little bit of time taking in the beauty of the land. I had been there many times to cover various tours when I was editor of the newspaper down there in Waurika, but it was the first time my husband had been.
Have a great day and don't forget to stop and enjoy the beauty of our country, or your own if you live somewhere besides America.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Your work is wonderful.