Thursday, May 07, 2009

Buying my prints!

I have been working extremely hard the last few days on my shopping cart site. I've had it for a few years, but it was sorely neglected the last two. I have been deleting many old images and adding lots of new galleries and setting prices to make it easier for those who want to purchase a print in a custom size. I have my etsy shop still, but that limits me to listing one photo at a time.
With my 'new and improved' shopping gallery, you can browse and find prints of all sizes and prices. There's even merchandise, from photo mousepads to mugs, luggage tags and refrigerator magnets. Eventually I will make downloadable files available.
It is all a work in progress so bear with me in the redesign phase.
I had originally planned to let it expire last month, but after some long discussions with my husband and requests from people for different images and sizes, I decided to keep it.
Right now I have added a few new galleries - Cars, Dogs and Nature fine art images. And if you see an image here or on my regular Web site that isn't posted in my shopping gallery and would like to purchase it, just let me know and I will add it in quickly. Click on the title of this blog post and you will be whisked away to the gallery site.

No comments: