Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Guess what I got!

OK, lame...but yes, I have glasses. I am going to post a small photo of me wearing them, somewhere..maybe on the side in about me section...ha!


I have always been a reader, so a few months ago, when I realized I just wasn't reading much and then the back of vitamin bottles were hard to read, I knew something was inevitable. So just over a month ago I went to the eye guy. My vision is still 'eagle eye' he said, but I do need the glasses to read up close. It sure makes a big difference and he was right. I don't feel so tired when I wear them. They are bifocals, but my vertigo kicks in if I try to walk with them on.
You know, I had got to where I was reading only hardback novels so I could see and read more than a page or two at a time. Now I'm reading paperbacks again. Yay!

No comments: