Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Good morning!




It's a scary thing when I go to bed early. I end up waking up early the next morning and wow, the creative drive is much more alert! When I was a little girl, my mom and my Auntie Penny would spend hours at the kitchen table talking. Coffee was their choice of beverage and I remember the old percolator. It left grounds in the bottom of their cups. We'd 'read' them. And of course, we would also talk about tea readings. Wonderful memories! I miss them both. I still have one of those cups. No this isn't it. I didn't upload that photo yet. Oh I also remember my mom drank her coffee straight black, while Auntie Penny filled hers with cream and sugar. I always got to drink the last of the cup, imagine my sugar high! And I still drink it that way. Here's some images from the weekend.