Sunday, February 22, 2009

Kaylee & Nick, more!






Ceremony- five stars! Their vows were lovely and the officiator stepped out of the way during the ceremony which was wonderful (for me as a photographer!). Afterwards, I told him that it was lovely and we talked about that. He said he always tries to get the couple to do that, since the wedding is about them, not him. What a wonderful thoughtful gesture.
And of course, getting the groom's reaction as the bride comes in is always priceless. I have one other of Nick and everyone, but I'm saving it until they see it first. Oh, to share with my blog readers, the little boys were telling Kaylee how beautiful she was, just before she was to enter the chapel. Definitely a wonderful moment!

1 comment:

nomo wino daph said...

LOVE the new banner T!!
Awesome!

Hope your well...I am so far behind on my bloghopping!!