Thursday, February 19, 2009

Postcards coming soon!

This is one of the projects I've been working on.
"Shadow and Light"

Postcards will be the first product available from this. Creating these diptychs and triptychs are more work than I first anticipated. Sometimes I will get a group of photos together and then as I work them on the template, I decide one doesn't work in the group, or the crop size doesn't please me. But this is just a teaser of the many that I've created from my photos I've shot over the past few years at chuckwagon cookouts, cattle drives and other western venues.

"Camp Gear"


"A little soap and powder"

I'd love to hear feedback and if you are interested in my western images and products, I'll add you to my mailing list. You can post anonymously, but I'd really love to hear if you like these.

No comments: