Monday, October 23, 2006

Cute little witch




Kaytlyn has got to be the cutest little witch. She 'cast a spell on me', ate candy corn, held onto her hat in the wild Oklahoma wind and giggled all the time! Fun, fun, fun!
See, photo sessions for kids don't have to be torture.

And why is it that every time I'm in the chain stores or malls and walk by those places that call itself a portrait lab or photo studios, or whatever they think they are, I hear kids crying and fussing and parents look absolutely miserable!

(hint- their 'photographers' work on commission and probably don't have a clue how to capture your child's true personality outside 'the studio'. Hah! I've had plenty of parents tell me how much they appreciate that I don't rush them through a session and the biggest complaint I get is 'how are we ever going to choose?'

I still have just a few openings left for October sessions. The family sessions are free through this month. Packages begin at $75 for these images. The images will be uploaded in two days and available for ordering for only 7 days. This is due to the heavy holiday demand. The ordering time is extremely limited. If you plan to use autumn cards for your holiday greeting card, keep reading....

If you haven't yet booked your holiday session, whether it's just kids, pets, kids and pets or the entire family, don't wait! The session, processing, custom designing your holiday card and ordering time is limited. November is the ONLY month I'm doing big sessions like this.
Holiday sessions are about an hour, in my studio, or on location or at your home with your own Christmas setting. The holiday sessions are pre-paid. They start at $150, and include photos to share in a variety of sizes and a set of 24 custom designed holiday cards.

When you are ready to book a session, I'll provide you with the package list. An online photo slideshow also is included. *That's always nice for family out-of-state who can't be with you during the holidays.
Call me today! 580.641.1477. If it goes to my voice message, be sure to leave YOUR NAME and PHONE number so I can return your call. I work part time and also am busy with photo sessions. I will get back to you that day.

I also will do sessions for people in surrounding communities - Duncan, Central High, Bray-Doyle, Empire, Comanche, Waurika, Walters, Rush Springs, Lawton, Elgin, Lindsay, Sterling ....
If you live in a community outside of Stephens County and book your holiday session with me as a new customer you will receive an additional 8x10 image with your package.

All returning clients will have their choice of an 8x10, 12 wallets or 5 extra holiday cards.

No comments: