Saturday, October 28, 2006

What are you waiting for?

The holidays are here - if you are thinking about sending out cards, getting that all important family photo made or maybe just one of the little kids or poochies! You know, grandparents LOVE photos and what better gift to give then one of their grandkids! Or book a session for grandparents and kids together! I am offering these sessions for $99. You'll get 3 8x10s, 16 wallets, 4 5x7s - all one pose, and up to 12 edited poses on a CD. Now that's a gift that everyone will treasure.

I didn't take the time to get a good photo of my mom and my two boys. We have snapshots, but no wonderful portraits. I can't make that up now, it's too late. Don't think time will wait. It won't.
Call me or e-mail me today!
photosbytonih@yahoo.com

No comments: