Thursday, October 19, 2006

OPEN Saturday!

This Saturday, Oct. 21, Blue Moon Gallery (my studio) will be open to book appointments. I'll only be open from 9 to 11:30 a.m.
I will be down there in the afternoon for a private session, but if you catch me just after I'm through around 4 p.m. you can also book a time for your holiday or senior session.
I'm not at the studio much because of outdoor sessions, but hope to be there more through the next two months. You must book an appointment for your session and sessions must be pre-paid, cash only. I offer a la carte pricing so you can mix and match as many images as you like!
I do expect to have two days in November for walk-in portraits. These will be mini sessions, up to 30 minutes, great for kid holiday portraits. I'll also be offering custom designed holiday cards.
I'll be posting more throughout the next week on my holiday sessions. Stay tuned.

No comments: