Sunday, October 01, 2006

Fall Family Portrait special!

When was the last time you had a family portrait?
I'm coming up on my one year anniversary of having a studio and because of that, I'm offering new and returning customers free family fall sessions during October! These will be outdoor portraits to take advantage of the season. There is no obligation to purchase, though packages do begin at $75. Also, images must be ordered by November 4. This is a Limited Edition offer and images won't be available for ordering after that date.
Space is limited already so if you're interested, call or e-mail me soon! This offer is limited to family or children (under 12) sessions. Offer not available for senior sessions.
I'm also booking holiday sessions now. More details to be provided later this week!

No comments: