Monday, October 02, 2006

The Governor came to town


Destiney (I hope I spelled that right!) and Oklahoma Governor Brad Henry in Duncan's Fuqua Park. Of course, it was part of his campaign travels, but this man and his wife, First Lady Kim Henry, took time to visit with everyone - high school kids, senior citizens, local legislators and so many more citizens who turned out Monday to hear what he had to say. Destiney is quite an active young adult, from band to theater! This is her senior year and she asked me if I'd take her picture with the Gov.! You betcha!

It was nice to see so many familiar faces and I'll post more "With the Gov' pics tomorrow".

If you are a classmate of Destiney's - DHS '07 seniors - and need senior photos done, call me! I'm looking forward to doing her photos soon and Destiney thanks for introducing me to some of your friends! Duncan High School should be proud to have so many talented and nice representatives. I loved listening to your band play.

No comments: