Friday, January 19, 2007

Cute kids and so many choices!

Isn't little Miss D. a doll? I took these photos before Christmas, and decided to use one of them to show the different crops and final color processes that can be used. It's the same image above, just different crops. The top right hand image is a 4x8 size, while the bottom left image is a 5x5 sample. You can see it closer in the next image below. Notice that there is less color in the image, making her eyes really stand out.

Here are some more images from the Christmas LE special I did at Junk Divas. These two girls are sisters and were so tickled to have their photos made. They are gorgeous kids. Here, I wanted to show you the original colors in the top photo of the big sister, while in the bottom two images you can see the different black and white versions. The bottom one is one of my chocolate espresso versions. I am offering a Black and White (Chocolate Espresso for those who prefer it) special through the end of January. It's $75 for a one hour session at my studio by exclusive appointment only. Contact me for details.

My favorite, the Chocolate Espresso - what I like to call the new B/W!

No comments: