Friday, January 12, 2007

Laugh, I've got Starbucks!

Go ahead, laugh ... all of you who aren't in Oklahoma. You're probably watching CNN thinking, awww poor saps! LOL I've got Starbucks and I'm also stocked up on Starbucks Frapps! So, with that, some Christmas candles clearanced at the Dollar Store and reading material to last a decade, I'm alright if the power goes out. Well, I might be cold! That's the only drawback to 'city living' no woodstove to speak of. I do miss that aspect of living in the mountains.
We did have some power flickers earlier this evening. I have a feeling it'll go out in the middle of the night. The tree limbs are hanging dangerously low around town. That's why I went ahead and posted this tonight. OK, someone posted a comment, so I'm looking into it. I've purchased other photographers Starbucks images before, so I really didn't give it much thought. I know with Disney images, you can't sell them without a release. But I never thought about the Starbucks as a problem. As soon as I know, I'll post here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FYI, you won't be able to legally sell those photos of Starbucks coffee without a product release from Starbucks.