Friday, January 05, 2007

Designing Valentine cards!

In my designing mode, I've been playing around with some photos that I plan to send my sister of the littlest ones in our family. These are my nephew's kids and I think they are just super! I shot the images when I visited them. While S. face doesn't show in the oh, sweet valentine card I designed, I love the playfulness that it conveys. It's a 5x7 card. The next two pieces are those I created using various brushes and alphas that I've purchased or collected. In Austin's valentine card, I created the background paper using a random blue off my color palette and then added various brushwork.


And don't forget, you can post nice comments! I love to hear from those who drop by!
I am booking now for the Valentine's Limited Edition. Spaces are "limited" so don't wait. Once they are filled, that's it. Call me for details!

No comments: