Saturday, January 13, 2007

Photos by LindaGayle

Hey, let's play!
Where's the squirrels Mom!



I got some great images from a friend, LindaGayle, who lives in Choctaw. These were shot on their ranch. I first introduced LindaGayle in an Oct. 6 post (see my archives). LindaGayle has got to be one of the most enthusiastic photographers I know! I just love the photos of her dog, but that wheel photo is awesome fine art, true Oklahoma western style. It really is a photo that describes the great outdoors in the winter. The composition is great LindaGayle! Thanks for sharing your photos! She said her dog was thinking the sleet was really snow and was chasing squirrels. "It is a real picturesque day," she said. But the horses are in the barn so no photos there. I can't wait to visit her and see her ranch. Just from the images, it looks like there's plenty of opportunity for photos. Who knows LindaGayle, maybe we can get a small group together for a day at your place?!

2 comments:

beth said...

Thanks for stopping by and saying "HI" and I also loved your "six degrees of seperation" or the "6 people whatever whatever Kevin Bacon".....have you heard of that one ????? In other words....the way you found my blog !!!
Your photography is BEAUTIFUL and my husband just bought a new camera and this is his new activity to keep himself busy !!! I'll let you know how that works out !!!

Toni said...

Thanks Beth! The Internet has sure made it interesting in how we 'find' people. Amy Tanabe is a digital scrapbook designer and I just happened to use one of her ideas for a layout. Turns out, she lives 'back home' and a relative of hers was actually a good friend of mine more than 20 years ago in high school! And so she and I have been chatting and discover she actually met my mom also years ago.